Inspired by the book 365 A Daily Creativity Journal by Noah Scalin, we are each setting out to create our own 365 projects. We're deciding our themes and will post our results here.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tina Day 1/365








Well, I've started, today is day one. My goal is to do something creative every day for the next 365 days. At this point my theme is going to be cats. It's very loose - anything that relates to cats in any way to me. If need be down the road I reserve the right to alter my theme as long as I do SOMETHING creative every day.




Today I have created the world's saddest looking cat! Hopefully you can tell it's cat. I knit it without a specific pattern thinking I could wing it. It really didn't come out exactly as I'd hoped.
















No comments:

Post a Comment